Call for Reviewers: An Invitation to Join International Journal of Molecular Microbiology Editorial Review Board
PSM invites applications from eligible scholars and researchers to join the Editorial Review Board of the International Journal of Molecular Microbiology and share duties and responsibilities on a voluntary basis.
International Journal of Molecular Microbiology (IJMM; ISSN: 2617-7633) is a peer-reviewed, open-access, international scientific journal that publishes original and high-quality research on all aspects of molecular microbiology.
Qualification. The applicant holds a relevant doctoral degree, or a university lecturer position, or is a research fellow or the equivalent AND has published at least three academic papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Area of expertise. The applicant has good knowledge and research experience in his major scientific areas.
English language skills. The applicant has a strong command of the English language with verbal and written fluency.
- Reviewing establishes you as an expert in your field of research – it’s a great way to enhance your academic or professional reputation.
- You get the opportunity to read cutting-edge research before it has even been published.
- Reviewing offers an ideal opportunity to exercise your critical thinking skills.
- Building a relationship with a journal editorial team increases your chances of being invited to join an Editorial Advisory or Review Board.
- You could be recognized for your efforts; each year editors are asked to nominate outstanding reviewers.
- This is a voluntary position: PSM is a non-profit organization run by academics and built around a committed community of volunteers.
If you would like to become a reviewer for the International Journal of Molecular Microbiology, please provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Areas of research interest
Please submit your application information, biography, and CV to the PSM Editorial Office, email: email@example.com
For more information about the journal, visit the homepage: