Call for Editors: An Invitation to Join International Journal of Alternative Fuels and Energy Editorial Board
PSM invites applications from eligible scholars and researchers for the position of editorial board members for the International Journal of Alternative Fuels and Energy and share duties and responsibilities on a voluntary basis.
International Journal of Alternative Fuels and Energy (IJAFE; ISSN: 2523-9171) is peer-reviewed, open access, international journal that considers original and high-quality research on all aspects of alternative energy sources and allied sciences.
Qualification. The applicant holds a relevant doctoral degree, or a university lecturer position, or is a research fellow or the equivalent AND has published at least three academic papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Area of expertise. The applicant has good knowledge and research experience in his major scientific areas.
English language skills. The applicant has a strong command of the English language with verbal and written fluency.
Responsibilities of the editorship include:
- Contributing to the strategic development of the Journal.
- Actively commissioning content and exercising responsibility for the selection of submitted articles
- Managing the receipt of submissions, and editing articles. The Editor/s reviews papers, manage the peer-review process and are responsible for content quality and relevance.
- Acting as Guest Editor of a Special Issue in your particular field of expertise, or recommending potential topics and Guest Editors.
- Managing and developing the Editorial Board and Editorial Advisors.
- Representing the Journal and promoting it when possible, with the support of PSM.
- Volunteering with the International Journal of Alternative Fuels and Energy can be an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary and committed editorial team.
- International Journal of Alternative Fuels and Energy provides an excellent opportunity to engage with, support, and develop your field of study.
This is a voluntary position: PSM is a non-profit organization run by academics and built around a committed community of volunteers.
If you would like to become editor for the International Journal of Alternative Fuels and Energy, please provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Areas of research interest
Please submit your application information, biography, and CV to the PSM Editorial Office, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the journal, visit the homepage: